Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My New Unbelievably Expensive Watch

I bought a watch while visiting a friends house in Tarragona, a nice little condo style residence close to the beach. I saw this watch a divers watch with Kinetic movement. I am a gadget freak just like my buddy Zac, and when i saw this huge watch i had to have it irrespective of the price, this watch costs what most folks earn in a year,





Only thing is, it is a fake, I bought it off a beach seller, I like fake watches for two reasons, not to make people believe it is real, but to get a great looking watch at a price of a normal watch, and if i get it stolen or it breaks then i just throw it away, but if i had paid the $15,000 for a real one, i would cry for a month, my best ever watch i had was a fake Rolex, it ran perfect for 3 years and when i changed the battery it never worked again, but it looked great.

5 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger slyght said...

that thing is insane. you are gonna have one popeye arm with that, you are going to have to switch it back and forth.

i got a GREAT deal on some watches on amazon.com. closeout sale, i got two watches retailing at $830 for $130.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you're a nice guy but this watch is fake!

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Martin said...

No offence, but fake watches are for fake people... Save some money and buy a real one. And get it well insured!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger slyght said...

martin... a watch's only function is to tell time. outrageously priced watches are about as ridiculous as outrageously paid athletes who are paid to just play a game.

getting a "real" watch would only be using it as a status symbol to show off which, IMO, is far more fake.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Martin be da fool said...

I'm with slyght on this one. Martin, you're a fool for suggesting anyone that doesn't own 2 dozen houses should buy a 15k watch! shame on you. You are what is wrong with this world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home