Sunday, September 18, 2005

Future thoughts of the Rainy Season To Come

I have seen some pictures of the rainy season here in the Peruvian Jungle and I can tell you it is something I am not really looking forward to, OK I know I live an equally rainy part of the tropics but here there is nothing to do other than hide indoors and feel miserable. I am not looking forward to it one bit. I was shocked that the river rises about 50 feet during this time and as we are not much more above that it made me wonder if we are possible in a flood zone for the plant, I would have a long way to try and run out of the way from the flood waters maybe over a mile to get to higher ground. So I am trying not to think about it too much, the flipside of it is that it is the dry season back home in Costa Rica so at least I get to see some nice weather there.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home