Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just Arrived In Tunisia Again

Today is my first day in tunisia with Jetlag, got back to Tunis yesterday with no luggage and some monir sleep problems, the trip was nice as I flew not into Paris Charles De F*^king Gaul Airport, but Milan, a nice small place but it seems it is as bad as losing luggage as Paris. I have just had a week on holiday at my parents-in-laws house for christmas. it was Ok but there house is pretty basic and pretty typical of country folks, barking dogs and noisy neighbourhoods, i was dead on my feet after day 3 with no sleep, but we saw the relatives and we went cross country down the peninsular that divides into Panama and Costa Rica. it was a beautiful place and very remote, but it was so remote then when we got to the remote town of Pavones, they had run out of beer, now how can you enjoy christmas lunch when there is no beer, and the roads were shocking in town, completley rutted and we were bouncing around in the jeep, it was horrible, it made me think again about my retirement plan to live remote in a tiny village

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home