Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Drunken Driving

This morning I had the misfortune to witness first hand the drunken activity of the local aboriginal community. It wasn't a pretty sight and I was really pissed off to the point of wanting to go and give someone a beating. I was rudely awakened by the constant honking of a cars horn, blaring out really loud directly by my bedroom in the apartment block. I got up all angry and shouting to myself as I am here alone and stomping round the apartment as I can't get enough sleep as it is without disturbances like this. When i got onto the balcony it was obvious that there was a drunken guy sitting in his car that had driven onto some spare ground at the side or our apartment complex and the car hd fallen over a small wall about 50cm tall, this had obviously thrown the driver forward onto the steering wheel and his head was propped against the horn, he must have been so drunk that the horn didn't wake him up, it was on constantly for 10 minutes. When it had stopped I realised that someone had arrived, when i got on the balcony again the police and fire service were there and pulling the drunken guy out of the seat and onto the floor, I wanted to shout"Give him a kicking" but they may have thought i was being a racist, but i hate all idiots. I wish he had driven into a power pole and killed himself like all the other drunken idiots on the rods in the Northern territories, that way he would have been prevented from waking me up, my sleep is more valuable than his miserable existance. Here endeth the lesson on drunk driving

Dont drink and drive



it looked similar to this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home