Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Leaving Party

Saturday night we all went out for a meal at a posh eatery, we ate bits and pieces of things and the wine was nice and i had a guest from a suppliers company who also came, he paid my bill, that was good of him. We met up at a hotel where a couple fo the guys were staying and then onto this converted watermill i think it was. we spent all night eating laughing and joking, it was probably the best work party I have had in 6 years I have been working with this company. It is unusual to get so many nice guys working on the same project and I think I will be hard pushed to get another group of guys as good. Well until the next project we will see how they are.

Outside the posh Hotel




Oscar Doing his impression of a Red Indian




Hubert and Gregory, who's mother is English




Myself and Emilio and Stefano




The Lowe Family with the tinker trying to look sweet and innocent


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home