Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sadomasochism, Perversion and Airline Seating

I want to know what sort of perverted sadomasochistic midget works for the airplane seat manufacturers. He must have some sick sort of mind to create suck unbelievably uncomfortable seats. He has to have no spine and be shorter than 4 foot tall and possibly no legs even. I don’t think I am the only person to wonder why the seats of so f*^king horrible. There is a total lack of lumbar support so within 20 minutes my back is aching, the seat cushion I checked today is less than 2 inches thick so my ass goes numb as I feel the metal supports, which ever way I try and sit my ass goes numb and my back aches, if I sit totally upright my shoulders hit the head supports my ass hits the metal support at the bottom of the seat and I am leaning back in a very awkward position. How can they come up with a design that tortures the paying customer so badly. I think there is a tryst of sexual deviants working for the seat manufacturers and the plane makers. It has to be as bad as a medieval mutual ass thrashing competition, and all trying to outdo each other for the most painful design. Perhaps we should try suing the makers for permanent damage to the back. Who gives a damn about whether the seat reclines 10 degrees, it only makes the seat more uncomfortable. I just want a seat that is comfortable in the upright position. I don’t need an individual ashtray, we cannot smoke anyway. I want a cushion that is soft and deep, so my ass doesn’t go numb after 10 minutes if I sit upright. I want a headrest that is for the average 6 foot tall guy, not a 4 foot midget, I want to be able to have an armrest that is wider than 2 inch and has padding so if I go to sleep my arms are not numb when I awake, or that I have to wrestle with the old fart sat next to me to secure a spot for my elbow, why do they do this, come on, we have put men on the moon for Gawds sake, it cannot be that difficult. Jeez they just don’t listen, I have complained on every airline about the shitty seating for the last 6 years and I haven’t had so much as a kiss my ass reply, only when everyone who fly’s regularly complains every time they fly will they do something about it, I think an airline who says they have put leather armchairs for everyone in the planes will take the business of every other airline in town. They would get my business for sure. So if anyone knows that midget who works for the seat manufacturers kick his ass as hard as you can and tell that it was sent from Swedish Chef Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home