Monday, September 19, 2005

Desperate Pleadings for Forgiveness over my Nasty Deed

Dear Father I have sinned and I am here asking for divine forgiveness as I repent the sin I have committed. For even though I am a keen lover of wildlife I committed an act against a poor creature that I am surely as big a savage as the said large grasshopper. I wasn’t intending to destroy it out of pure spite or meanness but they are particularly stupid and even when I try to rescue them along with the butterflies they either fly away from me and back into the screens to remain trapped or they spear my fingers with their very pointy spiky hind legs and then still fly back into the screens. So I once again plead for mercy from your holiness and beg forgiveness for that wickedness that overcame me that day. I was feeling frustrated with my efforts to help them, I have given up on the moths as they are all about dead after a full night flying about into the lights and being trapped on the screens for many hours, anyhow and so out of my anger I actually cast them skyward to the heavens for the Hawks to catch and eat. Thy wouldn’t say I wasn’t being kind to the hawks as they had been without for 2 days as it had been raining continuously and they were wheeling around, only 20 feet in the air and that was the lowest I have ever seen thy beautiful creatures thy provided Peru with. Low and behold the hawks took my feast with relish and within 5 seconds of them being cast into the air the hawks had them in there terrifying talons. It was a sight to behold watching them stoop down in full control and I thanked thy holiness for showing me how wonderful thy creations were, but I felt remorse for the poor lowly creatures knowing not I was feeding them to the hawks. So here I am on bended knees asking for thou not to strike me down by lightning or send a curse of a thousand pimples to distort my face. I am asking for absolution and if thy finds it too hard to do, well kiss my ass then instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home