Friday, November 11, 2005

Leaping About After a Frog

Now it’s just not right, I know I am a wildlife nutcase and that everyone knows that I usually have strange things in my pocket, but to put a small frog in my bathroom is just not right. I went into the bathroom last night and I thought I saw a funny coloured cockroach running very quickly out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw the cockroach move again very quickly, far too quickly I thought, and as I put my head under the sink to see where and what it was I saw this tiny frog leap an incredible distance of about 3 feet and this frog was no bigger than a thumb nail.

As you can imagine I was shocked it was a frog but then I was chasing this frog crazily around the bathroom trying in vain to pin it down and it really was a fantastic jumper. But I finally caught it and put it outside the cabin, but if I was not put in my room by someone then I was wondering how it got in there. Could it have swum up the toilet, too nasty to think about, it could have come up the shower drain and spent time splashing in the shower cubicle. But I was still amused by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home