Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Clearing the Desk and Packing All My Shit

Today has been the first day of my leaving, I am clearing my desk and organising my travel out of here, sending messages of thanks to guys who I have worked with. It has brought a little joy to my daily routine and as the turbines are working OK, I am not rushing about like a blue assed fly. I still do not have any information about my new project after this, I am not available for another 5 weeks anyway, just before my contract expires so that could be a point of concern. I have been shooting off many applications for different projects around the world to see if I can jump onto a big project out in the Middle East for a few years with my wife. The one in particular I liked was one in Kuwait and was married status with a good wad for housing allowance and the money was as good as if not better than what I am on now and for only a 48 hour week, so I was very interested in that one, we will see how that pans out, gold or dust. Let me outta here i deserve a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home