Friday, July 07, 2006

Natural Drugs in Costa Rica

I would like to share with you a delight of Costa Rica that is something that only happens in the tropics. Do you know that feeling when you smell freshly brewed coffee or smell the coffee grounds in a freshly opened bag, that rich and intensely fragrant smell, it does something to your brain very nice doesn’t it. Well imagine that 10 times more powerful and almost like smoking the worlds largest spliff. While driving round looking for some new furniture for the new house we drive through the heart of San Jose along a couple of the main highways, and along these are dotted coffee roasting companies. Now during roasting time plumes of strong smoke emanate from chimneys and usually flow over the surrounding roads, when you catch a face full of this as we normally drive with the windows open, it is more delicious and more uplifting than any amount of freshly brewed coffee, it is almost an olfactory orgasm of the highest order, I sniff and sniff and groan and sniff am much as I can get while driving though the clouds of gorgeous smoke, it is so fantastic that I decided to enter it in my Blog, nothing can compare to it other than freshly burnt chicken fat from a wood fire and other highly tasteful foods, can you detect something of my true nature, I worship food and drink, drugs I can take it or leave it but nice food is my god and I bow down to a lovely mature cheddar. Here endeth the lesson on natural highs in Costa Rica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home