Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Turning Italian

I have decided that to live and work in Italy i have to look like an Italian and act like an Italian, so i have grown some facial hair and for the first time in my life i have the Goatee, man i feel strange and i really don't know what to think about it, Jenny likes it a lot and my little girl thinks i look like a singer, don't know which one as she is only 5 and doesn't watch much music TV if any, so here we are, i just worry that i am going to end up with food stuck in it after a meal, i am very self-conscious about it but i may feel better in two more weeks, I did have a full beard after not shaving for 3 weeks but it was driving me crazy with itching, not only the end of my chin itches, so this willnot last for much longer. what do you reckon

My new italian look

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger slyght said...

nice but i think it should be one of the really narrow pointy goatees. look like an artsy beatpoet at a coffeehouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home