Monday, May 14, 2007

New Job Heaven

I have been reborn and all the previous disappointments of lost jobs are all behind me. I have signed my new contract and i am bound for Italy for the next 5 months and then onto Singapore. I cannot believe it has really happened and I am still in denial that I am heading for Italy for the summer and i will be working with the company and people I have just left behind. I am not expecting any bad treatment but they may demand their brand new laptop back as they have only just sent it to me.
Florence is a nice place to stay but millions of tourists make it difficult to enjoy it totally plus all the nigerian fake Rolex sellers also makes you irritable while your trying to visit all the great places. I will update when i get to Florence this week.

The Great Duomo in central Florence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home