Saturday, October 13, 2007

Addendum To Storm

This morning as we walked in the dark to the car, it was a bit misty and the dew had settled on the car roof, from the local lights you could see the dents that the giant hailstones had created as they bombarded the area, my first ever giant hailstones, and tonight as we were driving home we were given front seats to a fantastic lightning show, amazing streaks that crossed huge distances, I am always amazed by the forces of nature and I feel so small and insignificant in comparison, I wonder why i am alive also, when you sometimes look up at the Milky Way and think about all the alien life that is looking down on the human race and laughing their asses off at us, why is it I am still having to work when I should be selling ice cream on the beaches of Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home