Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long Live the Bull and Death to The Bullfighter

I said i would do a post about bullfighters, yes i think they should all be gored to death by the bulls, the bulls have no chance, they are mutilated to make them weak and defenceless, this isnt a sport more like ritualistic torture, but every now and again the bull gets lucky and gores the Matador ( "killer" in translation ). I like it when this happens and for many years i had a picture of a bullfighter with a horn being rammed up his ass on my desktop, so here is a collection of my favourite shots of the bull winning for Once





This is my all time Favourite






This guy fighting even though he was injured in all his last fights, hurrah

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous maja said...

Very well. They are totally worth getting a horn up there asses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home