Thursday, May 07, 2009

Paris "Charles De Gaul" Airport, It just got Worse

I hate Paris Airport and this last trip i flew through it just made a leap into far worse for me, I hate the way they have designed the airport to look nice but be totally hopeless for people to move around in it, and i had to catch a connection with only 25 minutes in between, I suspected i would miss it and I saw a terminal i had never seen before 2H, so i followed the miserable signs and it took me out to a bus stand, i got on a sat for around 15 minutes as the bus just left the airport and went for a run into the country, i was shocked and arrived at a large tin shed, like a Walmart but without anything worth looking at. this was Terminal 2H, maybe 5 Km away and still part of the airport and this is where the regional aircraft have to fly from, it was shite in the extreme and luckily for me the flight was late and i didn't miss my connection but what a piece of crap to call a terminal, no wonder they keep losing to Germany they have surrendered to anything called common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home