Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in The Fast Lane

Well after the 4th of January I became fully available for posting around the world, I was expecting a fast deployment as there are always far too many jobs and not many guys, I heard nothing for a week, I was getting worried so I mailed the office and even rang them asking what was about, they reassured me not to worry and that there was lots of work. So last week they finally asked me if i would take the service managers job in Equatorial guinea, this I accepted as it is a place i have worked and it is a not so long flight and warm , I like warm. so Monday today i was rang by the manager and told the visa for EG will take 4 weeks so would I mind going to the United Arab Emirates to Das Island to do a start up, so yeh I don't mind going to some new place in the warm, ( I have just googled and found it will be 20C, this is better than here, So within a few days I have gone from Africa to middle east, we will see if i end up somewhere else.

I was just thinking about the new body scanners that scan you with millimeter waves and reveal your body shapeand full contours through your clothes, I am happy as I have lost some weight over the last 3 months and have no fear but for the unfortunate fatties around who have been gorging on full fat cream and pies all christmas they will look pretty silly with their fat ass showing in the scan. All will be revealed




Back to normal then and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home