Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Roof is Coming off The House

I am having a roof terrace put on the house, to be able to enjoy the sun more, but this means they have to remove the roof from the house to do the conversion, it is a scary moment in my life, not having any water protection on my house, but if you think about it, I live in the driest part of Europe, and it is unseasonally warm just now, perfect building weather. I have a schedule of 10 weeks to completion, meaning it will not be finished for Christmas, ah well I will at least get it for the next summer season, I will have some pot plants and a table and chairs and a canopy to sit under, just my visions for the next year, i will keep posting the pictures as it develops.

Partially knocked down




What is left of the fake chimney stack.




8 more weeks to completion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home