Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Horn has Gone

I had been searching without success for a clinic where i could have my horn removed( Pilar Cyst), it is a simple thing but as always doctors cannot be bothered with a simple thing, in fact they really only want to dish out pills not do anything that might take a while and involve blood. So as we went to the local big town shopping on thursday we saw a clinic and I stuck in my head and asked if they do cysts and the nurse owner said yes, it must have been a quiet day. She said come and in and we will do it right away. I was shocked stunned and very happy all at the same time. She didn´t shave my head, she just put a cloth with a hole in it on my head and they stuck a very sharp scalpel into the horn, I didn´t feel a thing, she made a little cut, she said it didn´t bleed at all, she then picked up some long thin tongues that she poked about inside the cyst and broke it all up into small pieces and pulled it out, she also squeezed it quite vigorously making it erupt some clear liquid that hit her in the face. it took a little over 20 minutes and she charged me 120€, I was happy as that is far cheaper than i expected, probably as it was a nurse and not a doctor. So now my head is sore and much smaller, no horn, i just hope the hair will grow on the area now.

The Hornless Head


1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger themom said...

Zac was telling me about the "horn." All I can say is YUCK!!! so glad the removal process is complete...now the healing can begin - since you have more than enough on your plate at the moment. Hope your wife is improving daily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home