Thursday, January 21, 2010

Visa Photograph for United Arab Emirates

I am off to work in the UAE and I had to submit some white background passport style photos for the Visa, it took about a week to get the visa which I thought for a rush job was far too long. When the visa was mailed to me to print I was shocked by the photo that has been used, I couldn't hardly recognise myself. The head has been transplanted onto the shoulders of someone with a jacket and tie, I haven't worn a tie in 10 year, the hair was the funniest, it seems they have painted it black, maybe it didn't show up very well for the scan, so I look like a poor migrant worker from India with a cheap suit and dyed black hair, I was hysterical when it arrived, I don't think they will let me into the country as it really only just resembles me. Anyway, I travel tomorrow to Abu Dhabi and some warmer temps finally. I hate winter i will have to relocate again to get permanent all year round warm weather, rain no problem just the fact my toes are cold pisses me off.

Does this really look like me

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger themom said...

That is hysterically funny. I loved the "snow" pics from Sierra Nevada also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home