Monday, March 08, 2010

My Devils Horn So The Little Girl Says

Today I am going to the local Doctors, hopefully to get this pilar cyst removed, it is only 3 months old and it is very sore and irritating, it is growing far too fast, it is now showing through my hair my little girl keeps laughing and saying i am the devil and my horns are growing through. maybe tomorrow I will show the same spot without the cyst,

The Horns of a Devil




Spain the land of sunshine and olives and grapes, bullshit, the land of snow and rain and miserable winters, what is happening to the global weather, it is the global cooling everyone is talking about, the wettest December for 60 years, just crap, I dont know why I bothered with the sun terrace, will it ever shine again, I am not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home