Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maybe Escaping from Under the Vaulting Horse in 4 Days

Well time is rushing by when your having fun, i have been here for 7 weeks now and it seems like 5 years, what a crappy existence, some of the old boys here have been working here for over 30 years and one has been here for 34, what crime did they do for that. My project is almost over and testing in 3-4 days will be over, but they cannot run my Gas Turbines as the pipeline isn't ready yet, it may take 2 more weeks before it is ready. So the plan on their part is to get rid of all expensive contractors, as you know they are such a poor Engineering conglomerate they will go bankrupt if they keep us here, what a bunch of cheapskates they are. I am now planning my return to normal life. I have promised to take my wife to a nice hotel just up the coast in Almeria, overlooking some large lakes at the coast. Not sure how i can compensate my little girl for being away all the summer holiday, I have bought her a fake IPod but it looks real, plus it does play video.

The only things i have planned is drinking a few beers, going to the UK for a trip to see my old dad (He's 90 Now) and siblings, plus picking up all my Amazon purchases, then my little trip to a hotel to live like a king unlike living like a slave here, I can promise everyone here that i will never come back here, it is just appalling and shocking, nobody deserves to be treated like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home