Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The Third Floor Sun Terrace

Hurrah, my sun terrace is almost finished after 7 months of work. I have been using my time usefully while my wife makes her recovery. The builders started last year in the worst winter rains in 70 years. it rained into my bedrooms and ruined the ceilings but now the building work has finished and I am ready to enjoy the sunshine, but it is really hot already, the decorator is leaving for the UK for his holidays and I am going to have to wait for the painting but I am going to be up in the sun pretty soon. we even bought a parasol and fancy chairs for the sun, we even considered a fridge for the beer and water but that was going over the top.

the views from the terrace are spectacular, when i went up the other night, the whole town was lit and looking fantastic with the cool evening air feeling wonderful. almost worth the crazy amount of time and money spent on it, the next door house but one, sold for 60,000 euros and so mine is worth about the same as i spent on the terrace. I also covered over the back as it is my laundry area and build a new sat dish pole. it is a crazy thing with spiral stairs and landings and all to be decorated now, more pics later

A View from the terrace




A view of the rear where the barbecue area will be




A view of the top floor from the terrace, not decorated yet




soon to be available for vistors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home