Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am a Kidnap Victim, Not of Criminals but My Company


I am starting to get very suspicious about how long my company is intent on keeping me here in Qatar. I demanded a replacement ASAP as i am about 4 weeks past my leaving date and even though i have complained and told everyone i want to leave, i can see nothing being done to replace me. I haven't handed in my passport for the leaving permit I have also been told that i am being moved into camp accommodation. This sounds suspiciously like i am being kept here for longer than a few more days. I am about to go postal and kill everyone in the office here just so i can go home and relax like a normal human being. I really object to being kept in the dark and have someone in the Office in Italy dictate to my agency when i am going to leave without having the courtesy to contact me first and ask if i wouldn't mind staying longer. well if the want to play dictator i am going to play serial killer and bury everyone in my domain in the desert and then hunt down the manager in Italy and nail him to a burning cross. This is what i am thinking about while the rain comes down again, turning the desert into a green carpeted giant bowling green as flat as you could ever need to play bowls. Global warming, i hope it makes everywhere warm including Qatar, it is miserable here still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home