Sunday, April 08, 2007

Wedding Bells in Florida

I have just completed a fantastic trip to Florida, i attended a wedding in Tampa and took the opportunity to have a holiday in the southern areas to visit the everglades and some other tourist sites. The weather was fantastic and it only rained on the last full day.
The wedding was a fantastic and perfect day for my old work buddy to get together and him show off his new girl and me to show mine, everything went off perfectly and the day was magical for him and what a wonderful family they both had, it was the best wedding i have been to possibly ever, that could be due to the amount of money spent and how well everyone behaved.
My bird watching in the everglades was good but not fantastic, I did get some great pictures of alligators as one walked out of a lake directly in front of me and i was only 6 feet away as i was snapping pictures like crazy. I will post some pics tomorrow as i havent downloaded the pics from my camera yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home