Friday, April 27, 2007

The Round the World Trip for a Job

Well today is the latest step in me trying to get a nice job, i have been trying to get an interview with a large oil company in Yemen for months and when i finally arrange the date i get another guy desperate to see me have an interview at the same time as my one in Yemen, his company is in Singapore and his offer was to fly me to his interview and then fly me on to Yemen. I found this acceptable as it makes my journey worth while but i am flying round the world again, USA Singapore then yemen then UK then home, all in 20 days, what is it with me and flying round the world, i dont like flying anymore i hate airports and waiting for flights and miserable hotels, horrible airline food and no exercise, it makes a man old and grey too young. but i am looking for that job that will give me in a job what i want, satisfaction and a nice lifestyle, I am thinking that even if the Yemen job pays fantastic i will take the job in Singapore as they offer the lifestyle i am looking for. Living in a nice location in a city with things to see and do and with some good interesting work, and almost as important some great food and a few beers, i dont think i am going to get that in Yemen. I will blog the whole journey and stop 1, Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home