Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Evolving Italian Beard

Isnt it strange that something as a goatee beard can take a life of its own and after some minor comments about how i looked like a coffee shop poet, this is something i couldn't cope with, i know it looks strange on me so it had to change, i have trimmed it mercilessly and now it occupies only the edge of my chin and it is horrendously white , which i knew it would be though, and now my wife says it looks nice and rugged, this is Ok but it takes some getting used to having an itchy thing that i have now started playing with. how i will cope with it as the summer drags on i am not sure. i have even started letting my hair grow longer, i could be a full hippee in 4 months time. I haven't started smoking weed yet but i am eating an incredible amount of fruit and pickles, not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home