Thursday, July 26, 2007

Possible new Job Adventures

I know i am working in Italy and having a gret time with the sun and cheese and wine, but I have to plan for the next coming project and this one sends me to Angola and from what i can gather it is a shithole of the first order, so i have been casting around and I have found a nice little job working back with my old company for a whole year in Australia in Darwin, this is something i cannot turn down even if the money isnt as good, So I am planning to get all the paperwork finished soon and leave here on the 1st of Spetember and go directly to Australia with my work permit in my passport an a new camera with which to take millions of photos with, good on yer mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home