Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Old Buddy From West Africa Says Hello

I had a very nice surprise last week, I was contacted by an old work buddy who I had worked with in Equatorial Guinea, he was the funniest guy i had worked with in a long time and I was sad that after about 8 months that he left and we lost touch. He tells me he is working for another outfit and is back travelling the world and he found me on the internet and said hello, he sent me some pics of the last night party we had in the camp in Malabo, I actually taught him all he knows about downloading from the internet, now you can't drag him away from it. here a few pics of ole' Davey and Dave

Davey is directly in front of me



we were only drinking lemon squash



I swear it was only lemon squash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home