Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Disco in My Bedroom

We went to bed very late 2 nights ago after surfing the net and watching a movie i had downloaded, we both slumped into my floating cloud of a bed and was hoping to fall alseep straight away, the light went off and i closed my eyes only to find i could see flashing disco lights through my eyelids. I thought i was imagining things, i opened my eyes and saw nothing, closing them again only for the lights to start up again. This time I also heard a faint buzzing at the same time, I opened my eyes and saw a neon green flashing light hovering around my bed going round and round in circles, what could it be, I then heard the typical buzz and bash of a fire-fly bouncing into the ceiling as it tried to find a way out, i had to put on the light and spent 10 minute in a futile attempt at catching the bug, it would crash down onto the ground and then scurry away under some furniture, i gave up and tried to get back to sleep but i was all excited about the bug escaping, i half expected the thing to start buzzing about again but it didnt, I took ages to get back to sleep and about 3.00am the little girl came into the bedroom and awoke us both claiming she had a nightmare, so she was invited into our bed, a bad mistake, as all parents know, kids have a way of flailing about in their sleep and Emma is no different, she slapped me and kicked me for the rest of the night, I was a wreck the next morning, I still have recover form all this missed sleep and I only have 10 Valiums left, what am i going to do.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger slyght said...

glad it was just a lightning bug. i thought you were having an LSD-flash back or a stroke or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home