Friday, April 18, 2008

Going to the Beach For Fish and Chips

Tomorrow will be our formal rotation day off, 1 every 14, it is the law so i belive, its OK as it breaks up the monotony of working 7 days a week, we are planning to go back to the beach where we can get the best fish and chips i have eaten in many a year. The restaurant is on a 2nd floor balcony and overlooks the small rocky bays that suround all the small islands that are dotted along the coastline here. it is openair and wonderfully bright and airy and there is always a sea breeze blwoing taking the hot out the air, making it only very nice.

Samson Beach from close to the Fish and Chip superb restaurant



The climate here at the moment is perfect, 26 C at breakfast and getting to 35 C in the afternoon, not unbareable but Ok. I am now also planning my return to my tropical paradise hoime, only 5 days left and me and my wife are planning things we are going to do and places we are going to go to. One thing is we are planning to go to see my sister in the UK and then on to Egypt to see and old work buddy who has this huge apartment in Cairo, he is actually ona holiday for a wedding in the UK, he did invite me and Jenny to go so I suppose he will be Ok with it. Not sure about when i want to get back to work, I amay even be moving to my spanish house for a while just to make a change, life is too short to not experience all the wonders fo the world, i like spanish food also, nice cheese and olives and ham, I have had a busy week replying to all the job offers, I have had one for Brunei and Chile and Iraq, Iraq is out of the question for the money they are offering, only $100 an hour. So i can take an easy life and see what the world brings to me, this summer and If Darwin comes along then i may take that one, the important thing is the balance between money and living conditions, I am thinking more of married status these days rather than all the money but that is an important part of the equation.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger slyght said...

hey hey hey, the wedding was in the USA, not the UK. i didn't figure you'd wanna fly there for no reason. hah. get back to me with dates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home