Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flying to Spain From a Frosty UK

I arrived in the UK about 10 days ago, this has been the worse winter in 20-30 years, it has been shockingly cold and constant snow on the ground since i got here. It is horrible, this is the reason why I will never live back in the UK ever again, I am enjoying my time here in my sisters house, but it is mostly spent sitting indoors watching the birds in the snow. All i do is plan my future events in Spain. I am flying out on the 21st and trying to organise the new heating system remotely as I cannot bear to think about moving into the house in winter, it would be like an icebox. I am also looking at the telephone internet options for my little town, Villanueva Del Trabuco, it appears that as it is such a small town, you can only have the giant ex-government monoploy. I dont mind as long as i dont have to pay a huge amount. I still have the ugly old Sat Box for the system I bought 8 years ago and I have tried the system and it still works, I needed the latest decryption card with it but as a fluke my sister had a spare one as she also has the similar sky system, as sky is the worlds largest and probably only satellite TV system it is easy to see why.

This house project is going to take probably close to a year in total and I have to be watching most of it to make sure they do what i want, trying to organise work around it is very difficult and I will see how it goes, the problem other than not making money is losing contacts with the employers and being able to get work after it all, I may try and squeeze in some small projects in between. We will see how that accept it and how i can cope without work, at least the summer in spain will be nice.

this is the town square




The other part of the town square


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home