Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Little Girls British Citizenship application

well now my little girl has my name she is now entitled to British Citizenship, but the paperwork is almost as bad as the adoption process, we are now running around San Jose getting things certificated like birth certificates and adoption paperwork, one huge problem is the application form from the British Government, it doesn't cover my spcific case and doesn't have a space for me to put my name, we went to the Consulate and as I am now on first name terms with the Vice Consul we discussed the problem, she just told me to write a letter detailing my situation and even adding my details to the form in the space provided for the Biological father, i am not sure of defacing the form but she seemed pretty confident about it. Now it is just a matter of getting the Teacher to write a reference but she is is Germany for training, 3 weeks to wait, and getting all the docs ready,, maybe at the end of the week, my wife will probably end up submitting the paperwork as i will be working in some miserable place in the planet, lets hope is isn't winter time, I have seen enough snow to last me 20 years, Pennsylvania is nice but not in winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home