Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Pictures of San Sebastian

That old sea port town of San Sebastien, I thought i should finally blog the pictures as it is almost a week, also tomorrow we are planning to go out to Zarragosa, not sure what that town has but all the guys are making the best of the time and good weather as this project is now coming to a close, unit 1 is finished and we have about 6 or 8 weeks left of installing all the replacement broken equipment when it arrives.
I recommend San sebastian as part of the tour of northern spain, it is very pretty and the old part is perfect for tourists, easy to get to and parking is free on sunday. I refused to eat seafood even though this part of spain seafood is the speciality, I have been so ill with food poisoning so many times on seafood that I am now totally paranoid about it, I immediately think of the vomiting when i look at seafood, I have eaten some smoked salmon and othe bits and pieces when it is the thing i think of first but i will rather go without than eat it,

One of the very nice large houses that lined all the streets of downtown




The old part of town, where we bumped into the Naked Frenchman, those guys, Huh




The Cathedral




Fancy old Bridge across the river that splits the town


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home