Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something you will only see once in a blue moon

Ahoy All

I have been trying to enjoy my time at home, but there is too much to do and too little time to do it in, the third floor is almost completely finished, decorated and furnished, bed installed with a nice fake leather bed head, I did a crazy thing, i even bought a 32" tv to put on the bedroom wall which has a built in digital TV tuner and hooked it up to the local spanish TV, so now it is fully functional for guest, i have even gone to my sisters house in the UK to see my old dad and everyone, i also grew a crazy moustache and goatee beard for fun, but as i am now leaving for work tomorrow for Korea then I have shaved it off already,

so here is the pic of the beard you will actually never see live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home