Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina and the ultimate horror

What is it with those miserable thieving assholes that when all around is chaos and death they still want to steal everything in sight, all I can say about what I have seen on the TV is that instant retribution is the only method of dealing with them. I would personally be happy to shoot them in the head and shoot as many of them as I could. I have the utmost contempt for the looters and hopefully as the situation gets worse before it gets better then they may die a horrible and miserable death trying to keep their ill gotten gains. I hope the president let's the police and National Guard to shoot on sight, anyone with stolen goods. It is the most appalling act of selfishness to think about money at a time like this but as you all saw for yourself It seemed to be one group of the community that was doing the most of it but I would allow the shooting of anyone in the act. I have no sympathy for those who say it was an act of desperation, it is an act of barbarity and criminality and they deserve the ultimate act of punishment and meted out without mercy. The National Guard who have probably served in Iraq should be given orders to shoot to kill on sight and a presidential waiver to all involved. They deserve no mercy for this most callous and scandalous act of criminality, I am shocked and sickened to the bottom of my stomach, may the Lord have mercy on their souls as I have none for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home