Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Almost Like Getting a Death Sentence

I was mortified today when i was first sent a mail from a buddy telling me about other blogging sites and i just never thought anything of any consequence of it, it was only when i noticed a huge letter addressed to Dear Myblogsite member did it sink home that i was about to be evicted from my comfotable home without a care in the world from the miserable bankrupt assholes at Mybogsite. i was quite beside myself with rage and sadness about losing my only diary i have ever had in my entire life. so i have to find a site where i dont have to pay, very important and have the same features as before, unfortunately there isnt any, so i am going to move my entire library to blogspot over the next few days maybe a week and start my life afresh, bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home