Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Giant Raindrops and Aliens



I swear that the raindrops here today are 3 inches in diameter and just hit like a condom full of water. what is it with this place everything seems to be working outside the laws of nature and normal physical laws don’t apply. The people are abnormally small, possible aliens in fact, I was looking round the canteen last night and I was being watched by a guy who had his head only 2 inches from his food and was shovelling in the food like he was leaving on an intergalactic space mission for 4 light years, he wasn’t looking at his food but looking at me in a way that meant if I was to go close to him he would bite me, dark unblinking eyes and with a most peculiar facial shape. It was probably a latex overskin covering his scaly reptilian like alien head. I am convinced the jungle of Amazon is really a cover for alien mining activity and they create all these incredible animals and insects to remind them of home and frighten people away with the giant snakes and other poisonous insects and reptiles. All the murders in Lima are done by aliens who inject cocaine into victims and then suck out all those endorphine type chemicals to sell back on there home planet, sounds like a movie plot I once saw. Perhaps my imagination is running away with itself as I am drinking 20 cups of Mate de Coca tea a day, I am not sure if it is addictive but drinking this herb tea is really nice and even though I am sweating profusely every day I do not user the A/C as it gives me terrible nasal allergies, again probably a reaction to alien scale dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home