Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Goddam Cellphone Alarm


Look this place is killing me, there is nothing to do, I have to eat chicken every meal, the tv is shite, now even my wifes cellphone has died and I have no one to call. This is leading to serious mental issues, I am about to go postal as a girl in my accommodation block has an alarm that plays from any hour she thinks she needs waking as it takes 2 hours for her to wake up from the alarm , the alarm goes of at 3.50am, I am a terrible sleeper and once I am awake after 2.00am that is me done, so I am laid awake listening to her alarm playing every 10 minutes as she doesn’t wake up and it is on snooze function, I was going to start beating on her door and shouting, but that would wake everyone up in the block as the walls are made of tissue paper, I can hear people snoring two rooms away, the beds are metal framed and squeak when people roll over, waking me up again, this alarm thing is probably the most irritating thing happening to me here ever. I have told her myself and I got the camp engineering manager to tell her to switch the goddam alarm off, what is it with these idiots, turn off the alarm you f*°king moron. There could be a missing person on this site and they would find them buried in the jungle, found at 3.50am by the sound of a cell phone playing a f*°king stupid jingle every 10 minutes on snooze function. If I ever get a camp job given to me again I think I would quit, my brain is hurting for the problems it creates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home