Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December in Costa Rica

Well life here in Costa Rica in December on my extended holiday is very nice thankyou very much. I got up to a grey sky and it looked pretty miserable outside, the little girl was asking to go to the playground and we got there for 8am. The wind was warm and nice and this is winter time, i thank the lord Buddha for letting me live in such a nice place. I am still trying to negotiate my contract with the people in Qatar but they are nit picking at the details and i have no start date set, in the mean time my present company has decided to send me to Qatar to work for them for a while which is nice as it lets me take a good look at the place before i decide on anything with the others and to top it off there is the chance of a a different and higher paying job in Yemen which will allow me to keep rotating and stay in Costa Rica, this may be my preferred option after all.
I had a huge shock when my laptop died on me just before i left Russia, i wasnt worried about loosing any material as i am able to recover all the data via an adaptor for the hard drive to another external HDD. So i could get all my pictures and software and all the other good stuff that makes life more acceptable when living in a hotel or camp. My company is preparing to send me a new laptop to Qatar to great me but not sure what it is going to be or when i am going to get hold of it.
I am still trying to organise my travel plans to a wedding in Florida in March which is my next trip to anywhere. I will have to shuffle my rotations with someone to allow me to get to see my od buddy get hitched or manacled whichever you want to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home