Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bienvenidos a Trabuco, Espania

Hola all you land lubbers, well i have been here in Villanueva Del Trabuco for 3 days now and it is friggin fresh, the days are gloriously sunny but the nights are frosty and a house without heating is miserable, I am reduced to wearing my fleece all day long inside and as I new what was in store for me i bought a quilt for the bed at the large hypermarket in Malaga before i drove to the town. I bought a ton of groceries and all the things needed for life so I was happy about the situation, but it is friggin cold at night, it takes me back to the days living at my parents house where we had the frost on the inside of the glass in my bedroom. So first things first, I have ordered a heating system that is very interesting, it is a Air Conditioning system that incorporates a heat pump and this will pull heat from the atmosphere even on a cold night and transports it into the house, these are not cheap but it requires little in the way of fitting, just a power cable and then two pipes to take the refrigerant into a blower, I have also ordered a much larger water heater that will allow a shower with more than the trickle, I am getting the plumber to get a decent shower fitting and large curved shower rail so we can get a curtain to allow standing showers rather than squatting showers,

The sun is fantastic




The Road at the back of my House




The Town without my mugshot





The town has just undergone a major facelift with the square being pedestrianised and all new granite paving, it is much better for the traffic, I will bring more pics tomorrow,

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger slyght said...

man, that looks like an awesome place to live. i need to buy a house, i'm just so hesitant about buying a house i won't like. i want something perfect, though i know that doesn't exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home