Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Global Warming My Ass

Since I arrives 19 days ago the weather has been warm during the day and fresh to cool at night but 2 days ago, it was bitter and biting in the wind, we were busy painting the walls so didn't really notice the cold winds, we went out for a drive in the afternoon to check out the local places and we noticed some whitish areas on the mountains across the valley from us, it was snow, it had snowed overnight on the tops, we had some light rain but it was cold enough for snow, and it stayed for 2 days, today is the 1st of April and i was expecting glorious sunshine and warm to hot weather by now, so Al Gore has some explaining to do if he thinks I am going to swallow his explanation of warming the planet, for me burn all the coal in China i want a heatwave in Spain. I dont care if the polar bears have to grow fins i want baking hot sunshine very day and the local trees to wither under the constant heat, I hate the cold and will move back to Costa Rica if i don't get it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home