Sunday, March 01, 2009

Summer Sun In Costa Rica

Summer time and the living is easy, sounds like a good song title , must have been written about Costa Rica as the weather here right now is perfection. We are staying in a little apart-hotel and the gardens are really nice and we have a pool and a kitchen and everything we need for the next 10 days, I have my interview this week for my Residence in Costa Rica, this has been three years in the planning and fruition comes just as I was out of the country, ah well things come to challenge us and make us stronger. I have to have my fingerprints taken again and a fresh photo taken for them to make up my ID card, ID cards are no big sweat, only criminals and terrorists need to fear them and I say everyone on the planet should have them and then exterminate all criminals, Jenny told me of a burglary that went wrong just across the road last week, some robbers broke into a house in the evening holding everyone at gunpoint and a little girl was able to make a call on the cell phone, but she called the old man next door instead of the police and he instead of calling the police came round waving a stick about like the old fart he probably was and the robbers shot him dead, and then escaped. I hate criminals and have no problem with the death penalty for all criminals not just killers. We have enough of a problem on the planet without having to deal with scum. Anyway back to the good things, we are in the last home run for things to do, we have all the paperwork for spain completed and just a run to the Spanish Embassy to collect all the documents that needed legalising, Marriage certificate and the little girls birth certificate and Vaccination Card, as that is needed at the school in spain. It is nice to be making plans for a change to our life again, I have even had a few job offers, some were Ok and some were rubbish but it feels nice to be getting them anyway. If anyone makes a good enough offer I may seriously consider it, not flying every month may be enough to tempt me, I am beginning to hate flying especially if it requires loss of sleep and Jetlag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home