Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Saving Baby Snake

As we were driving off the site yesterday we saw a baby snake that was slithering its way on to the road, I was horrified at the thought of it getting squished running away from us, so I jumped out and ran towards it looking at the traffic on the road, the road was full of cars doing fast speeds, maybe 50-60mph, the snake was still running as fast as it could to the road, i stood back and looked away as the cars came close, the poor little thing was jumping backwards as the cars roared past. So I took the decision to be the snake police and stepped out and waved the oncoming cars away from me, they not knowing I was protecting a snake. The last car actually responded and moved around me and avoided me and the snake, so i jumped on the other side of the snake after the car had gone and then started waving my hands very close to it, it was clever and turned around and ran away as fast as its little coils could make it go, I was happy and the snake lived, a little tale of my endeavours in Northern spain, I should have been a vet you know.

about the size of a pencil

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger slyght said...

dude, you so CRAZZZZZZZY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home