Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Discovered Selena 10 years after her Death

While I was in the gym tonight someone had put a DVD on and it was a concert by a young woman called Selena. Now I had seen the film about her tragic murder by a psychotic manager but I had never heard or seen anything about her. So I was quite transfixed by the DVD. She did have an air of Gloria Esafan about her she was very dynamic and this concert was the biggest and the last one she ever did. It was quite ironicbeing the Astrodome in Houston. So there were quite a lot of people there and she was performing great. What I noticed more about her than anything was the size of her enormous ass. She was a small framed person and looked typically well shaped for a young woman of 23, but her backside was out of proportion, not that I found it disagreeable in fact the opposite was true. It was bigger and better than JaLo’s and she probably had a better voice than JaLo also. It was a very horrendous murder of a very talented and beautiful woman on the verge of her passing into fame and fortune. Even though I had heard nothing about her I did like her style of Latin music, perhaps it’s the little bit of Spanish I am learning that is giving me the hip swinging rhythm or maybe its my old boots finally falling apart.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home