Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Desperation Knows No Bounds

Well today I was feeling still miserable after Mybogsite decided that they were complete and utter wasters and gave up trying to compete. I had a small chat with the Ministry Inspector for the environment and a small plan began to hatch in my mind. She has always had an interest in the huge butterfly collection I have in my office as it is plainly visible from the corridor and I do not try and hide it. So she was wanting to take pictures of it and she asked me if she could come round with me to see where I get them all from and watch me rescue others. I agreed of course and as I know this activity is basically illegal as it is the collection of wild creatures which is forbidden by the company’s bylaws of development here I assume. So if I can get the woman to take pictures of me collecting butterflies off the screens and putting them into a bag of mine then she may show them to some important person and then I get fired form this site as I am doing naughty things. This could be very good as I may get my new project sooner rather than later but it may cause some embarrassment at my company and I may be the sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered to satisfy some higher up persons desire for revenge. This I think willnot happen but it is a possibility. She followed me around and took pictures and saw all the huge piles of moths accumulated in places and took more pictures and this will get to someone I am sure of it. Whether or not I will get my transfer earlier or not I don’t know but I certainly want to get away from here. I need a beer now and again and some normal activity for a year or so maybe 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home