Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cheeky Little Bugger, All The Thanks I Got For Rescuing The Little Bat

All I can say is miserable little shit, I rescued this tiny bat from the screens and what did it do, it bit me hard with its needle like teeth and fetched blood and it wasn’t bothered at all, it was up for the fight, even though I had it pinned quite firmly in my fingers. It was still very chilly and tired from struggling probably but it wasn’t going to make it easy for me. I did just pop it in my pocket finally and it settled down to let me continue my rounds of the screens to see if there were other creatures in need of rescue like butterflies and more bats. I could feel it wriggling in my shirt pocket and I kept looking down and it seemed to finally settle down and was hanging upside down with its feet clasping the edge of my pocket, all very silly really. I got hold of a few big moths that I was going to release and the bat was starting to get twitchy and I didn’t want it trying to jump near the screens and I watched it keep turning round taking a peek out of the pocket and as soon as I got away from the huge fan coolers it climbed out all lone and I put my hand up just in case it fell off but it was up and away in one jump, I was happy after the last failure to keep alive a rescue victim. But all the thanks I got was for it to drop a turd in my hand as it left, I looked in my pocket and two more turds were evident. So this is all the thanks I get, but what can I expect, will one turn round and thank me in perfect english or Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home