Friday, February 10, 2006

Headline Latest News and What Great News It Is

I was told this week that finally i am leaving Peru for pastures new, the only thing is that i have to do 1 more trip to Peru and then i still dont know where i am going to end up. I am still very hopeful for the jobs in the middle east, especially Qatar. But who knows they may be just lining me up for retirement as my contract is up for renewal on May 1st just after I get back from Peru. But halleluya at least it is a sign that things can only get better. No more prison of the Amazonian jungle and no more nights with nothing to do and i may get some more interesting work rather than surfing the net all day. I think I will go to the beach and savour a few beers while I can before the lack of beer stikes me in the Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home