Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shark Bait, Shark Bait, Hoo Ha Ha

I am full of complexes, I want a new project but i want warm weather and nice surroundings, I was assigned to Russia when I left Peru, I checked out the temperature and it was miserable, 0 during the day and -9 C at night, so after my holiday to Spain and France, I get a desperate call from my new manager after my last one quit mysteriously, asking me how quickly i can return to Peru, I was surprised but not shocked. I was promised only 2 more rotations but as you must be aware you cannot trust anyone anymore. I asked if he could get me on the Qatar project and he said he would try hard for me but it doesnt start for another month or so, so i am still inline for Qatar and I am not going to Russia, so once again I am going to that jungle camp for old farts to suffer two more rotations and what am I going to do there. I will take my new digital SLR camera and learn how to use it. Perhaps we will see some nice pictures I can take with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home