Sunday, August 23, 2009

H1N1 Flu, So What!!!!!!

Now forgive me for being a little surprised but why is everyone going insane over a new flu. Is it the fact that we get several flu strains every year that kills many people and the old get jabs every flu season, so what is it about this flu that has everyone with their knickers in a not about it. I am in Sarawak Malaysia for Gawds sake and everyone you see has a friggin' surgeons mask on to protect them from what, someone sneezing on them, someone spitting on their face, I am at a loss to understand why they wear them, they dont even wear them properly, it usually gapes around the nose so any devious flu virus' would be able to sneak in undetected to do there worst. Now we are seing the discarded masks all over the place, as they get clogged with moisture it becomes hard to breathe and then it is a pain to wear them unless you have a never ending supply in your pocket just in case you encounter a horribly infectious person trying to kill you with a virus, that they don't know they have and you will catch anyway weather you have a mask on or not,

This Virus strain may be killing a few people now and then but I personally hope it preferentially selects the stupid morons who wear those masks as they piss me right off. Plus I hope it kill off all those slow drivers and the idiots who throw trash in the street, am I starting to sound a little stressed, well maybe but not really but there are people who need to die and should catch the killer virus today and die within a week, including the guy who stole my car in 1995, which was never recovered, and the asshole who threw a stone through my garage window, plus the plumber who was crap and when I told him so demanded lots of money and when I didn't pay he stole all the things I was going to install in the bathroom refit, so lets say I am still reeling over that from 6 years ago, please God kill those who I hate and need a dose of the killer flu today, thanks and can you make my my hair grow back on my forehead also, tar very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home