Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I Bought a new Breitling

In Hurgarda on the Red Sea, I was given the opportunity to buy another fake Breitling, the money was so cheap that I couldn't refuse as it looked even nicer than the black-faced one I bought in Tarragona. I got an even better deal as I bought a fake swatch for Jenny which was also a nice rip-off. I am not a watch collector but I do like these fake ones, I just wish I was wealthy enough to buy the originals and not think about the price, $15,000 which just seems an incredible price for a watch.

I like the sun and the moon dial the best

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger slyght said...

what did you think of hurghada? i really did like hurghada and sharm el-sheikh. those are about the only places in egypt that i do like. there is a brit here onsite (well, he is, but he's married to an egyptian and has lived here for 22 years) who just bought a nice place in sharm.

one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home